Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil , Food Grade Aluminum Foil Roll 12 Inches X 300 Feet
Release Tme: 2022-08-27
● FOOD GRADE MATERIAL - All of our aluminum foil passed the compliance test, It fully conforms to American food-grade material standards, Free of any substances harmful to health, For the health of you and your family, you need to choose safer kitchen supplies.
● APPROPRIATE AMOUNT - The foil aluminum roll measures 300' length by 12" width, Thickness is 0. 85 mils (22 microns).
● GREAT VALUE -This is annealed aluminum foil with 0. 85 mil of thickness, it has better toughness and can meet most of the heavy uses of cooking and grilling.
● WIDE RANGE OF USES - Good for food wrapping, freezing, storing and grilling in home and restaurant, It can be used in the temperature range of -40℃ to 500℃.
● EASY CUTTING - Strong corrugated board box with metal toothed cutter help you easily cut the foil to the size you need.
About thickness of aluminum foil:
According to the standard of Aluminum Association, the thickness of aluminum foil is divided into the following grades:
0.4 - 0.7mil (10.16-17.78 micron) for Standard foil
0.8 - 1mil (20.32-25.54 micron) for Heavy Duty foil
1.1 – 1.6mil (27.94-40.64 micron) for Extra Heavy Duty foil
For most uses of food preparation, Standard foil is too thin and the Extra Heavy Duty foil is a waste. The cost of extra heavy aluminum foil that meets the standard is twice that of heavy-duty aluminum foil. This Heavy-Duty foil with 0.85mil of thickness can meet most of the needs in food service at a lower cost. For some extra heavy-duty uses, such as wrapping turkey or a large piece of pork ribs tightly for grilling, you may need to crumple it before use. you may also need to double it to get a thickness as EHD foil in extreme situations, even so, the cost still less than EHD foil. The cost of super-heavy aluminum foil that meets the standard is twice that of heavy-duty aluminum foil
tip for you:
The crumpled aluminum foil has stronger puncture resistance. When your uses exceed the strength level of the aluminum foil you hold, you can crumple the foil and then unfold it to use