The performance of aluminum foil lunch boxes in microwave ovens: guarantees good and even heat transfer; can be used in traditional ovens and microwaves; can be used for grilling; protects food from being scorched; suitable for refrigerated, frozen and fresh food packaging; Heating; safe, hygienic and reliable, high temperature heated containers will not spill harmful substances to contaminate food; this is not possible with any single-use container.
1. The container must be full of food. Risk of burning if not topped up.
2. Remove the foil cover, otherwise the food will not be heated. If you must cover food, use a plate or microwave to apply film.
3. Remember that metal and metal can not touch. The container must not touch the furnace wall, door or bottom, and must not touch other metal parts. Otherwise, the resulting arc may damage the microwave oven. Also, don't use plates with gold and silver trim.
4. The aluminum foil container should always keep a distance of 2 cm from the furnace wall, or keep a distance from other aluminum foil containers. For example, an aluminum foil container can be placed on a porcelain plate.
5. Increase cooking and heating time by about 10% as food absorbs microwaves from above.
7. Do not use bent or damaged foil containers and do not reuse foil containers. Please recycle after washing.